Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Getting Started!

My first blogging experience! I had to wait for Ashleigh to come and get me started. We have had a wonderful time. We celebrated Grandma Curtis's birthday, with a suprise visit from my sister Valerie from Utah, Masons 5th birthday, and have had such a fun time watching all four grandsons play! And we got a special Easter surprise from our German Easter bunny ( Birte ), a box full of chocolates. And if you have tasted chocolate from Germany, you will be jealous!

4 comments:

Ashleigh said...

Yay for you Mom! Welcome to the blogging world! I had fun helping you create your masterpiece! Love you!

Emily P. said...

hey Mom!
Cute backround. I can't beleive you have a blog!

valpal said...

I'm glad you have a blog. I have tasted German chocolate, in Germany and it is wonderful. I'm not to jelous because I can buy it in Utah, I know really, Utah. It's not as cheap here though, unless you factor in the cost of a plane ticket then it is pretty cheap. Love you lots and wished I could have spent more time with you, wish I could have been there longer, oh well, next time. Looking forward to seeing you in June.

Ashleigh said...

this is Lauren in disguise welcome to the blogging world, it's about time!