Saturday, June 13, 2009

These are highlights from our trip to the Oquirrh Temple open house in the Daybreak community in Utah. I know what you are thinking... Did they actually take all those rowdy boys? Yes!! and they loved it, they were so respectful and at times even folding their little arms. Even Lawson did really well, and when He and Ian got to the Celestial room, they were in awe and we had to pry hands off the rope where they had roped the room off, to move on. I know they felt the spirit there and I would encourage all you parents to make every opportunity for your children to have these experiences.




3 comments:

valpal said...

Those are the cutest family pictures. How wonderful that those boys were so good. I think that sometimes those little ones can feel the spirit better than we can. What a wonderful experience.
I am going to try to take Sharon while she is here.

mizkylie said...

Laurie,
I am not sure if you are interested in viewing our blog, but if you are, email me your email address and I will add you...mizkylie@gmail.com

I think you have raised the most beautiful and smart young women, I am impressed with them all of the time. What a great mother you are.

Anyway, I enjoy reading your blog and I think the world of you! Tyson also says "hello" and I LOVE your chandeliers.

Hope everything continues to progress with grandma and grandpa Curtis, we spoke with her and she is just simply AMAZING!!

Love you,
Kylie, Tyson, Kai and Ashtyn

Ashleigh said...

That was such a fun day!! I am glad that we were able to do that...we miss everyone!