Thursday, September 17, 2009

Some wonderful news!! Lauren is expecting! She just found out and Ryan told all of us to "think pink" because it would be fun to have a girl after 2 terrific boys (and all my boys are terrific!!!) Ashleigh will find out what she is having on the 22nd. I sure wish I could be there. Ive been there all of the other times. Some other good news. I got to hold Craigs book in my hands! It was very exciting and thanks to my supervisor, Craig Kelly, we are getting books in two of the AZ stores way ahead of schedule. I suppose the family will buy most of the first books on the shelf! My kids know they will be getting one for Christmas for sure. I'm doing a wedding this weekend. Hot pink and black. I'll post some pictures of it next week.

1 comment:

Emily P. said...

whoa!! how exciting! Looks like you wont have to worry about us all being pregnant at the exact same time...